· Data collection takes place during Week 1 and 2 of the Autumn and Spring semesters for production of the semester examination timetable and during June for production of the repeat examination timetable.
· Data is collected online via MERCS (Module Exam Requirements Collection System)
· If accurate information is not provided to SAA by the closing of MERCS, we cannot guarantee provision of an exam slot for your module.
· The Provisional Timetable is published on Monday of Week 9 on the web at www.timetable.ul.ie. If students have a genuine issue with the timetable, they are advised to contact their class representative, who in turn will contact the relevant lecturer. Student Academic Administration should be notified of any such issues via email by 12h00 on Thursday of Week 9 by the lecturer responsible for the module. Where a lecturer is requesting a change to the published timetable a valid reason for this must be provided. Please note that changes to the exam timetable may not be possible.
· The Final Examination Timetable published in Teaching Week 11.