Student Academic Administration were reviewed in 2005 by a Peer Review panel as part of the Quality Initiative at the University.
Our Quality Management System is built on the principles of the QMS framework. The frame work is built on
- Maintaining customer focus
- Demonstrating good leadership
- Involving all staff (teamwork and inclusion)
- Emphasising continual quality improvement
- Using a defined process approach to services provided
- Using a systematic approach to management within the department
- Using facts and analysing data in all decision-making
- Developing mutually beneficial supplier, partner and community relationships
SAA continues to review our quality procedures regularly. SAA are also particpating in the Quality Review of the Student Affairs Division.
SAA Key Business Processes
Key Business Process Document