Current Students, Welcome to Microsoft Office 365 for Education
Your old Microsoft Live@Edu account has been upgraded to Microsoft Office 365.
You now have two accounts:
1. UL student Email account
2. Separate SkyDrive account
Both accounts have the same user name and password that you currently use to access your student Email.
Office 365 Email Account
Access your student Emails here: https://www.outlook.com/studentmail.ul.ie this will redirect to a login box where you will type in your student ID number and Student Computer
* You MUST clear cookies from your browser if you are having difficulty logging in.
* If you use Internet Explorer 7 or earlier, you will need to upgrade to a newer version of
Internet Explorer. Other browsers cannot be supported (but may work).
* If you need to reset your Student Computer Account password go to
Personal Microsoft SkyDrive Account - access your SkyDrive here: https://skydrive.live.com.
* Log in with your UL Email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org and the Student Computer
* Note that the University of Limerick no longer administers this account, so we cannot reset the
password. Click here for further SkyDrive information.
For more information on the two accounts see this Microsoft Showcase Video.
If you have questions or need help email ITSS@ul.ie.
Office 365 Support Links
Set up and use Office 365 on your phone or tablet