SULIS is the name given to ULs Learning Management System.
Some lecturers (but not all) are currently using SULIS to communicate with their students. SULIS facilitates communication and assessment with students of a particular module.
If your lecturer is using SULIS to communicate, he/she will inform you of this intention. You will also be provided with relevant instructions.
Log in to SULIS using your Student Computer Account Username (ID Number) and the Password you use to log onto a student PC on campus
If your password does not work, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- You access SULIS and user information at the following web address http://sulis.ul.ie.
- Enter your Username and Password as detailed above and click on the Login button.
- You will immediately enter your My Workspace.
- To access your modules, click on the My Sites link across the top of the page.
- Any modules that are using SULIS will be listed here - the module code represents the course.