ITD provides the University Community with appropriate quality information and communications technology (ICT) services to facilitate the learning, administrative and research activities of the University
ICT Services include:
- The development and provision of services to enable communication for the University community (email, post, telephone, internet, network, video conferencing)
- The development and provision of appropriate information systems to support the management and administration of the University.
- The development and provision of appropriate computing environments
- The development and provision of Printing and Audio-Visual Services
- Support and Training in the use of these services by the University community.
- ITD services are available to staff and students of the University and associated University companies.
ITD is part of the Academic Services Group of the University.
View ITD's Customer Charter